A Moveable Feast! Fayetteville, NC
Time & Location
About the Event
A 2-day course in reflexes, movement, and trauma and their impacts on infant feeding with Bryna Sampey, IBCLC.
- Before Birth
- The Physiology of Birth
- Barriers to Integration
- Baby Session: Mini Consults: Processing Birth in the Consult
- Q &A
- How Reflexes Work
- Let's Try It: Checking Reflexes in the Context of a Consult
- The Sustainable Care Plan
- Baby Session: Mini Consults: Opportunities for Movement
- Q & A
- Light snacks, coffee, and tea will be provided.
- Meals are on your own (they can be delivered va grubhub/similar to the space, as well).
- All materials will be delivered digitally after registration, a few days before the course begins.
- Please bring a yoga mat and a baby doll, if you have one. Some soft-bodied dolls will be provided.
This class is movement-heavy. Please come expecting floor work, movement of our own bodies, your baby doll, and some time with a real baby. This class is intended for experienced lactation professionals and bodyworkers. We will do our best to make accommodations for all bodies, regardless of ability. Please let us know how we can best help you to participate!
This workshop has been approved for 5 L-CERPS by IBLCE (C1991250).
- Early Bird$400$4000$0
- Student Ticket$250$2500$0